The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, temps back to 80 today and tomorrow, but down around 70 by Wednesday with a chance of rain. Speaking of back down, Costco and Sam's Club both dropped back down to $4.09 for regular gas, many stations now at $4.39. Bouncy, bouncy, you can get seasick watching the gas prices. Walmart and several other big box stores are dropping their prices on holiday food items. I saw Butterball turkeys at $1.19 a pound, down from $1.68. Other brands were down to 98¢ a pound. Cranberry sauce down 20¢ to $1.79. It wasn't too many years ago that turkeys were 39¢ and Cranberry sauce was three cans for $1.00. Talk about inflation.... Waiting

I did pick up some ammo at Walmart, no more lines or rationing, there hasn't been much of that for the past year, but I did have a choice of about four brands of .22LR, and that is a change, plus the prices were reasonable.

Tomorrow is election day, whoopee, no more negative ads for at least two months, remember, there's another election coming up in 2024, so candidates will want to get their digs in early.

Ya all have a great day, stay warm and stay dry.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-07-2022, 05:43 AM