The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

It is weird weather Monday here in Juvember. Temperature is 68 degrees and going up to 75 degrees. The weekend was pretty much the same.

We started raking some leaves. I got one corner done before my back started. My daughter helped and bagged a couple of bags. I pulled the filter out of the fishpond and sunk the water lilies. It is now ready for the netting to be place over it. Inside we began the slow process of taking down the Halloween decorations. I still have a couple of bins to bring up from the basement. I threw a couple of loads of wash in the machines.

I finally finished a MKT Roundhouse 50 FT wood express reefer kit I have been working on. The last thing I had to do was replace the trucks. This was an older kit that I got for a few bucks on that auction site and the trucks that came with it snapped in half when I tried to replace the plastic wheels. Took me awhile to find my stash of extra Roundhouse express trucks. I ran some trains. I unboxed and ran my new Rapido Amtrak “First Day” E8. It is a very some runner. It handled seven Walters Mainline Budd Amtrak Phase 1 cars I got new over the last few months. I am hoping to record a video in the next couple of days.

I need to get gas on the way home from work and make a pharmacy run. Later it will be installing a replacement toilet seat and Halloween decorations.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-07-2022, 08:22 AM