The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning folks,

HOT off the press, the voting polls have been open now for 24 minutes, we've done an exit poll and so far there are 42 votes for "Smith", 23 for "Jones", 2 for "Green", with 2,953,144 votes to go. So based on that, we're declaring "Green" the winner in this tight race. Yes, "Green" had outspent their rivals by 100 million with some of the nastiest commercials, but that's why we get those big bucks to make these predictions. Oh yeah, and there's a 50% chance of rain today with a bit of overcast (I'm also the weathercaster on this channel, so stay tuned) Icon_rolleyes 

Yeah, that's what you can expect today on TV along with a few more nasty ads that candidates forgot to cancel.

Went shooting yesterday, really nice weather, took our jackets off around 10 o'clock. Had a problem with my new gun, need to contact the manufacturer and get it fixed. But regardless, we had a great time.

No change in temps today, gas is down a few pennies at some stations, I see one station at $3.99 and one at $5.09 at different ends of the valley. The rest are anywhere in between.

Have a nice day and do get out and vote regardless of what those pollsters say, your vote does count.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-08-2022, 07:52 AM