The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Hi gang
      Its sunny but cool here in southeast Ohio 

I bagged the leaves in the back yard (fenced dog play area which is about a quarter acre) then I sprayed it one final time for fleas and ticks. It was a bad year for them and the collars and the Advantage wasn't doing the job. I think we have them under control now. 

I stripped the paint from some ore cars yesterday and they are ready for repaint. I ordered decals from K4 decals in Ohio. He has a nice selection and a great price. 

I cleaned the sprayer and it is drying out in the sun. Ill put it away in a while. 

I awoke to see a portion of the eclipse, actually I was up to potty so I did watch it for a minute and went back to bed. I think watching a lunar eclipse is as exciting as watching antique tractor pulls (unless they are steam powered). 

Fedex is playing with another package, this time they claim to have replaced an illegible label twice. I guess they can't put labels on any better than the shipper did.  Icon_lol. 8 days so far for a 3 day shipping item. I know help is hard to find but I will say our regular drivers for all services are great. 

Have a great evening 
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 11-08-2022, 12:34 PM