The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, election day is behind us, or is it? Still so many races too close to call, here they had much trouble with machines not working and long lines, some folks waiting two hours to vote. Why not do 100% mail-in? Then count the ballots as the come in so on election day they have the final results. I mailed mine several weeks ago.

Charlie, you hassle with FedEx made me think, it seems as if scammers have gotten one of my email addresses. I've gotten some, "Package delivery" scams from FedEx and UPS. "we have a package to deliver and need to verify your address", there's no package, just want some data from me.  I also keep getting email for surveys with $100 gift cards as a reward. The past few weeks I've gotten them from FedEX, UPS, Walmart and other big box stores, yesterday one came from the Post Office. Then there's been the, "We are charging your credit card $99.99 for a subscription. Please click below if you want to cancel". Which credit card to what subscription, they don't say.... I play with scammers when they call my home phone, but email scammers are too dangerous to do that with, so I just click on "junk" and move on. The telling giveaway is looking at the email addresses, usually something like, "fedex.ioma432ljh32@83427jsgy.ru", but only when you hover over the "fedex.com".

That about it, today I'm going to stop by Brenda's house. She had lots of antiques on the walls when she sold the restaurant, she changed then with whatever holiday was coming up. Well, her husband said that she took most of them with her and what she couldn't put on the walls of their house, she is having a yard sale for today.

Ya all have a great day, I hope your candidate won, just as long as it's the same one I voted for...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-09-2022, 06:23 AM