The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, I guess the elections didn't go as well for some people, that's to be expected since there are always a winner and a loser. Some races are still too close to call, and as usual, we here in Arizona are fraught with issues of long lines and machines not working.

I hope someone can answer you question David, I have an Android, and to be sure, it's rare when I use it to find something on the Web. I spend way too much time at home and my desktop is just the right size, plus I'm paying a goodly amount of money to be connected so I'd just as soon use it. Yeah, these scammers are getting better, their graphics are cleaner, their spelling is better, they steal logos, but their URL's and email addresses give them away.

Just about everyone in the valley here got rain yesterday, we got about 1/4". Today should be in the high 60's, cool but no rain.

That's it for now folks, not sure what I'll be doing today, that's the one perk of being retired. Take care and enjoy the day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-10-2022, 06:09 AM