The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all. Today is Veterans Day, we just need to take a minute and bow our heads in prayer for all those that gave their all, or came back with sever injuries and missing limbs regardless of what war they fought in. They may not have wanted it that way, but that's what they signed up for and I hope our government takes care of those that did come home better than they have in the past. I am a vet, but my only exposure to danger was avoiding getting bit by a sidewinder snake in the Arizona desert. I risked nothing while others were being exposed to chemicals and jungle warfare.

Thank you Lutz for reporting that spam. It was dealt with in less than three hours, good that we have folks up around the clock....

Just have to chuckle at the weather forecast, and wonder if there's any difference, just the way someone has worded it...

Today:cool with plenty of sun
Tomorrow: partially cloudy
Sunday: cool with sunshine
Monday: plenty of sunshine, but cool

And it continues for weeks with a different way of describing "cool with sunshine" differently each day. But then, that's why the get the big bucks.

Take care, have a great weekend.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-11-2022, 06:19 AM