The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

It is 62 and the rain from Nicole has begun. High will be 67.

The past few days we have gotten most of the Halloween decoration put away. Still have a couple of small bins to finish and the outside lights.

I have been running trains the past few evenings. First the Amtrak “First Day” E8 and last night I tested my new Bachmann Spectrum PRR K4. I am very impressed with it. It runs smooth and the sound is not annoying.

For the weekend since the temperature will be going below freezing Sunday night, I need to get all the potted plants inside. This means I must set up the area in the attic for them and place them there. Due to my back issues, I will be needing help from the kids with some of the heavier things. There will be laundry as always but now it is a little more crucial as I need to start packing for our cruise after Thanksgiving.

In the modeling world I want to continue testing the new Bachmann Spectrum K4. I will also need to change out the EZ-Mate couplers for Kadee couplers. A tad annoying that such a high-end locomotive has crappy couplers. I need to organize my collection of coal hoppers and tune up some rolling stock to NRMA recommendations.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 11-11-2022, 10:42 AM