The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, bright and cheery....I think. It's Saturday and I got to sleep in after I slept in, Awesome a total of ten hours. Not a record, but close. Old folk need more sleep and I don't nap, so this is how I make up for it.

I stopped by Brenda's house yesterday. She had a yard sale and her husband said she had a lot of antique things that she used to put on the walls when she owned "Brenda's Cafe". Well, she didn't, lots of Christmas trinkets and the usual yard sale stuff, but I haven't seen her since she sold the restaurant so the trip was worth it.

Got a few house chores, then the rest of the day is free to do as I please. I need to start working on the Pioneer Park for my log cabins, got some wiring and ballasting to do before I can start on it, maybe today's the day to do that.

It did hit 70 yesterday, well below normal and that's not going to change at least through Thanksgiving. Just cannot believe that we're this close to the end of the year. The next two weeks are going to be really busy ones, the rush before the holidays I guess. Gas prices here are still well above the gouge level, at least a dollar more than anywhere else except California.

Still waiting for them to count ballots here in Arizona. As of yesterday, the still had some 500,000 to go. This seems to happen every election and they still don't know how to get it right. They're blaming last-minute mail-in ballots, not the system, but the people.

Have a good weekend, stay warm and stay safe....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-12-2022, 08:35 AM