The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, been just a bit chilly we're running around 70 +/- a few degrees, about ten degrees below normal. Still, beats this summer when we were ten degrees above normal.

They are still counting ballots from 8 days ago and the governor's race is close enough to call for a recount. I told someone yesterday that they had the results for Washington's election quicker, he said, "I guess you'd know, you were there".... ho boy.....

Still got back issues slowing me down, gunna get some shot treatments and maybe an ablation. I think I threw it out cheering for Washington when he got elected.... Icon_rolleyes

Not much else, today is the only day this week I don't have something scheduled, don't know what I can do, but I'll give it a try anyway.

Charlie, have a safe trip, and as our mothers used to tell up, "bundle up, it's cold out there".... Remember Ralphie and his brother? Well, they're playing that movie already and they "bundled up" for sure...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-15-2022, 06:15 AM