The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, Charlie, you did fantastic, it would have taken me about two hours to type that on a phone, I rarely text, fat finger syndrome.

Thanks guys, I have an appointment next week for a cortisone shot, and in two weeks for an ablation pre-test. I've had back issues ever since I fell off a roof in 1956, but not at this level, so I hope modern medicine will do its job.

No change in the weather, plenty of sunshine but cool (70), no rain, no snow (NWS reports daily on the Phoenix area snowpack). For some reason, Costco and Sam's Club dropped gas prices 19 cents, down to $4.05. Price range in our county is $3.99 up to $4.99, we're still almost a buck higher than anywhere else in the state.

Still have a busy week, get all these appointments over with, my medical co-pays go up next year, medicare is suppose to go down. Saw an article, said that medicare was $3 back in 1970, is now $170 taken right off the top of our SSI.

Have a great day everyone, stay warm, stay safe and get ready, Thanksgiving is just a week away....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-16-2022, 06:23 AM