The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, went to breakfast yesterday and it was dark. No moon, no stars, spooky but it cleared up when the sun came out. Actually, the sun doesn't come out but I've been taught that's what you say. I guess I could say, "when the earth rotates and we face the sun", but it doesn't have the same ring to it and it means the same. Speaking of "the same", that's what it's like here, same weather, same gas prices, same annoying traffic.

Good to hear from you Jim, thanks, I get my first treatment on Tuesday. UTI's and stones go together and there's not much you can do when they get painful but to pray they pass quickly. It's not fair, us older folk just get the the point where we can relax and enjoy our free time, and all that happens is that we are racked with pain, first one spot, then another. I wish you the best...

Not much else going on, our government is still counting votes here and some races are still too close to call and will probably warrant a recount. That should be fun, if you're using machines to count ballots, how can a recount be different? Just saying....

Have a great day today, stay warm and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-17-2022, 06:58 AM