The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning blue it's rather interesting morning said my farewells to Ed and Wayne yesterday. we did have a very good time went to visit a another friend's layout but I have a lunch date in Fort Erie 9th with one of the ladies that is in our dog group at and I'm praying that the weatherman are correct this time under the 3-foot of snow they're predicting for Buffalo is not going to hit till 7:00 tonight by then I hope I'm going to be almost home so I've been in the North Country in snow season and all you do is grin and Barrett because they do pretty good job keeping the highways clean but like I say I think I'm going to be ahead of it so I had planned on on a supper for with Joanne tonight but I called her and said let's do lunch so I can get home anyhow nothing new I really enjoyed the time with Wayne and Ed and his friend on the other side of the Wilderness so more later on and by the way Don I'm talking into this thing I can't type that fast I just hope you guys will forgive all the years that this thing picks up from my voice
CHARLIE

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 11-17-2022, 08:18 AM