The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Picked up the bride early this morning at the airport. They caught a redeye from LA after their short layover from Hawaii. I've been trying to be quiet this morning while she's been trying to get some sleep. Even with the first-class flights her dad paid for she's still worn out. Turns out she likes first class now after one experience (that's gonna hurt my pocketbook).

Got a woodworking project to do for mom prior to my arrival for Thanksgiving, so at some point today I have to fire up the table saw and sanders. Railroading's gonna have to take a back seat until I get that one finished.

Gas was $3.59 this morning here in MD. On the way back from the airport it was 34 oF. The dog and I took a jaunt through Rocks State Park this morning. Not much moving up there besides the tree branches which are now empty of leaves.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by TMo - 11-20-2022, 01:01 PM