The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and a HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all that celebrate that today. Some have already celebrated theirs, others don't have one on their calendar. Anyway, whatever you do today, do it right and enjoy doing it.

For me, I will be alone with a traditional meal, then go to Pat's house on Saturday and do likewise with the family. Got some folks coming down from Colorado that can't make it today, which is fine... I may try to drag out the Christmas decorations, it seems like I just put them away a few weeks ago, that was the day after New Years Day, but time does move faster the older you are. I remember, the Macy's Parade and lots of football today, so maybe the tree won't go up until tomorrow.

Cannot believe how much difference a shot in my posterior can make with back pain, but I'm moving better now than I have in a very long time. Still may have a follow-up procedure that can make things even better. Ahh, modern medicine, bless you all that are in charge of such things.

I will have a good day today, I hope you all will too... Cheers
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-24-2022, 09:07 AM