The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I hope those in the US had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. I did a scaled down turkey dinner, watched the Macy's parade and a bit of football. I recorded the parade so I can skip some of the things that go on there, like not having to watch someone I never heard of lip syncing to rap "music". I saw one woman singing on another float and her lips weren't moving for a bit. Things change and I guess that's expected, but at least they still have Santa and his sleigh at the end. Now I can go put up my Christmas tree.

Today, the only time I'm going out is to Brenda's for breakfast, and that's it. No shopping. If I feel up to it, I may get my decorations out. I want to take it easy since that procedure I had a few days ago is doing me well and I don't want to screw things up again...

Oh, the forecast for today, "sunny and beautiful", brought to you by the Chamber of Commerce... Gas is down around 20 cents, Costco at $3.75. Still have a few that feel they can trap a needy customer, I see one station up in Black Canyon City at $5.29 and in Whittman, about ten miles north of me at $4.99.

Have a great Friday, if you go shopping, I hope you find what you want, mostly, I hope you find a decent parking spot close to the door. Take care and enjoy the day no matter what you are doing.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-25-2022, 06:19 AM