The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, you are right Charlie, it gets a bit hollow-sounding here when we don't get many posts, but it is a holiday weekend for a lot of us. Yesterday I got my Christmas decorations out and remembered that most of the lights on the tree where out. I have one of those pre-lit trees which also becomes pre-unlit when one light burns out. Do not have the patience to find them and so off to Walmart early to get one with LED lights, one burns out, no biggie, the rest stay on and you can easily find the loose or burned out one. I drove by a Walmart on Friday and noticed that the parking lot was nowhere near full and there were no lines of people beating down doors to snag their deals. Yesterday was the same, plenty of parking up close, no long checkout lines, looks like Black Friday is heading to extinction. I already see ads saying, "extending Black Friday sales another week"....

Yesterday we had our family Thanksgiving dinner at Pat's house, and I did get the tree up. A few decorations today and it's complete.

Temps a bit below average for this week with the chance of rain. Still, "plenty of sunshine" they say. Gas prices steady, still above gouge level.

Lots of upsets yesterday in college football. Arizona State lost the territorial cup in Tucson, not a chance of them getting a bowl bid. The Arizona Cardinals are playing for pride. What do you do when you have a bunch of lousy players? You fire the coach and increase player salaries. Want to bet that's what happens with the Cardinals?

Take care, enjoy the weekend, what's left of it....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-27-2022, 06:26 AM