The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Cold and wet outside in the 40's, but drizzly enough to take Cadbury out for one of our shorter routes. Did the vast majority of the Christmas decorating yesterday. Long day, but it's done. Our pre-lit tree had its set of annual issues. Had my wife pick up a donor string of replacement incandescent bulbs, but every one of those I tried on the tree (no matter what string) flamed out in half a second - used them for continuity bulbs but eventually need to find some bulbs that will do the trick. Wife mentioned the possibility to getting a new tree. Although I'd like to find something with greater reliability, the thing's 10 ft tall and looks really good in with my 15-ft ceilings in the great room. Once she saw the replacement price tag for a new one, I think she'd have second thoughts. Sunday has therefore produced an opportunity to get back to rock installation and painting at Mud Run - which is where I'm headed after submitting this message. Hope to have some photos of progress in the coming days. Painting will be a good diversion from some of my work issues at the moment. I'll be looking forward to heading home and down to my office to find paint and brushes.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by TMo - 11-27-2022, 11:07 AM