The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, well, Thanksgiving is behind us and now the Christmas rush. At my age, my rushing speed is probably well under 1mph, if I could do a whole mile. Temps here are sitting just around 70, the NWS says over 70, the forecasters say under and I don't know why they're not the same. Could have rain as early as today, but I'm betting against it.

Arizona Cardinals lost on the next to last play of the game. LA scored with 12 seconds left, then did a gutsy two-pointer to win by one. The Cardinals have only won 4 games, 2 of them by the backup quarterback. Yesterday they played their $160,000,000, ($46,000,000/year), starter quarterback and still couldn't win. Just Googled NFL salaries and found the lowest paid player still makes $660,000 a year, raising to $990,000 after four years. An inactive player can still make over $400,000 a year. Boy, no other industry in the world can beat those kind of salaries.

Got one appointment today, still looking for my cleaning lady to say when she is over her cold and can come. My house is not bad, but some of the wastebaskets are getting full and I might have to empty them on my own.... Icon_rolleyes

Take care and stay safe, Tom, have a safe trip home.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 11-28-2022, 06:20 AM