The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, nice day yesterday, started out at 47 and topped at 73. Those folks that said there was a chance of rain got it right, when they say that, they can't be wrong, rain or not, and so far this week has been "NOT".

Bring my truck into the shop this morning, I haven't a clue what they'll do, but the little gecko from Geico said I'd have a rental car waiting for me. Still think there's too much damage to repair, we'll see.

Talk about unwanted guests SJ, whoever it is has been making the rounds. I know several people that are under, "whatever is going around", I've been kind of wishy-washy too the past few days as well, hard to tell where it comes from. I see Walmart disinfecting their carts, but not all the time, the Post Office's "Push to enter" buttons rarely works and the doors are filthy, and stores cannot wipe down everything someone touches or sneezes on. Go to church and how many there are coughing or wiping their runny noses.

Yucky subject to talk about before breakfast. So, off I go and try to make something. Slept in this morning, no one else in the breakfast gang was going to be at Brenda's today so I decided not to go either. Should be at least six of us tomorrow.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-01-2022, 08:07 AM