The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning and Happy Friday. Nothing big on my agenda for today that I need to go out for. I picked up a rental and dropped off my truck yesterday. They say they can get the parts needed (the whole right side) so they will keep it unless Geico wants to total it. Otherwise they were going to trim off the hanging stuff and give it back until the parts come in. I asked how long to fix it and she said it could take up to a month. But Geico was good enough to upgrade me to an SUV that I can easily get in and out of. The last rental I had was low and thanks to gravity, was easy to get into, but it was a bear to get out of, also thanks to gravity. Icon_rolleyes

No changes here, gas a few cents cheaper in some places, most now close to or under $4.00, the highest is $4.69, lowest $3.45. Temps still around 70 still no rain even though it appears of some forecasts.

Just got a few house chores to do and I'm starting to work on a couple of Christmas presents, enough to keep me busy. Tomorrow my cleaning lady finally gets here. A cold and the holiday put here way behind schedule. Don't know what's going around but I know a number of folks that have it.

Enjoy the day and be careful with all these viruses and cold bugs spreading, stay safe...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-02-2022, 06:15 AM