The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Sunday morning to ya all. Yup, we've had a nice steady rain since yesterday morning and it's still raining lightly now. We have about 1/2" here in Surprise, over 3/4" at the Phoenix airport. It was downright cold yesterday, never got too much into the 60's. It could rain for a while yet and that's fine.

They had the Christmas light parade last night in downtown Phoenix, lots of vehicles and floats decorated in lights and folks riding on them. I'll have to wait to see the news to find out how that went, just a tad soggy I suspect. One truck is from somewhere in our neighborhood and a day or so after the parade, they drive around all our streets very slowly playing very loud music, but a sight to see with thousands of lights on every part of the truck. For me, I have my new pre-lit tree and a few ornaments on it. I started to decorate it and saw that you couldn't see the balls two feet away, so I gave up. Somehow I just don't have the spirit or energy this year, maybe when my cold goes away I'll finish decorating.

That's it, gas dropping a few cents, one Circle K has gas for $3.45, another Circle K a few blocks away is $3.88. I'm sure the same truck delivered the gas to each one at the same price, does that not constitute gouging?

You all stay warm and safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-04-2022, 07:38 AM