The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning
         We have rain but warm temperature for December,

I managed to burn the pile of sticks and leaves from the willows that had fallen into the yard so I count that as my chore for yesterday.

I worked on the trains again. painted the DGLE on a brass Baldwin AS 616 and I will try to get the clear on it today. I have the power train done so all it will need is a decoder installed.  

Several months ago my wife bought one of the cheap air brushes for cosmetics for my daughter to try with paint. It worked so well I decided to research and I found a review about one (Not the same as hers) and bought it. I used it to paint that model last night and did it inside my small little office. I used Floquil thinned with lacquer thinner and did not notice any smell at all despite no fan for exhaust, I was pleased with the results and the ease of clean up. 

If I can find a hobby shop open today I may make a trip, otherwise I will work in the train room once again because it is raining here. 

Good day all
          Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 12-06-2022, 08:12 AM