The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

It is a dreary 43 with some drizzle. The bulk of the rain is scheduled to show up this afternoon with a high temperature of 52.

Given today’s weather I wish I was back in the Bahamas with the sunny 80 degrees days. We got back from the cruise early Sunday morning. Since cruise was from Bayonne, NJ we were able to drive to and from home. Thusly we were home by 11:30 AM. Spent yesterday recovering and unpacking. We also had to run to the pharmacy and grocery store.

There were no trains on this trip. However, I did get an interesting photo of the Verrazzano-Narrows Bridge as we passed under it on the way back to Bayonne. It was a lucky shot as I woke up at 5 AM and saw the bridge through the balcony doors.

[Image: Pu0jrTW.jpg]

Before I left, I discovered that two of my PRSL Broadway Limited P70 coaches had couplers that are too low on one end. Upon close inspection I found that the frames and shell do not meet up correctly. Last evening on one car I was able to glue the frame and shell to correct height and now the coupler is at the correct height. On the other I must put the coupler back in place after somehow it popped out. Before I do that, I must replace the missing coupler spring.

Tonight, I have physical therapy. Maybe afterwards I get to the P70 coach.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-06-2022, 08:55 AM