The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, really chilly out, 56 at 8:00, tops in the mid-60's with a chance of rain this morning. It could, cloudy and damp out there. However, NWS says our snowpack is still zero, so that's a blessing. Icon_rolleyes Got a huge Organ Pipe cactus that is dropping arms (or pipes), those suckers are heavy with water. Had to chop one up this morning to get it into the trash can. Today is garbage pickup day.

Just about finished with my Christmas present project, I'm not noted for my wrapping skills, but I'll do my best. Maybe just pick up a bunch of those gift bags.

Most gas stations here are still well over $4.00, some in the mid to high $3.00 range. Lowest in the state is Tucson at $3.89. Sales of million-dollar mansions are at an all time high here, I wonder if there's any correlation. Waiting 

Got a call from Geico, they are going ahead and fix my truck, total cost around $12,000 which surprised everyone seeing the amount of damage. Target date to get it back is the 23rd. I'm guessing after Christmas, but I was wrong on the estimate so we'll see....

Take care everyone, stay warm and cozy and remember, he's making a list and checking it twice, so be good as well...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-06-2022, 09:25 AM