The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Had a Tyco searchlight car as a kid. Seems to me it was light blue in color. Light picked up voltage off the rails. Also had their track cleaning car - that one was red.

I'm damp and a bit grumpy this afternoon. In another one of those examples of "No good deed shall go unpunished", I decided to clean up my workshop after the PSU/Illinois basketball game (highlight of the day as they got a road win over a ranked opponent). The shop was a disaster after too many projects done in a short period of time. I was making good progress and feeling pretty good when I moved a bucket of augur bits. When I put it down I caught the end of a 3/4" CPVC line coming off my well pump tank. Snapped the line at the pump output and water started spraying everywhere. Fortunately, the switch for the pump was right there on the wall and the sump pump was right there. Ran down to Home Depot to buy a length of pipe, two elbows, an adapter and a bushing and a ball valve. Humpty Dumpty's now back together again and I'm about to turn on the water to check my joints.

Got my shipment of additional Realistic Water and I'm almost ready to declare the water works done at Mud Run. Gonna add some water effects and do a bit more surface painting once things finish drying.

Cold and frosty this morning. Even the tree branches had a good coating of frost as the dog and I did a trip around Rocks State Park this morning. Sorted out everybody's stock gifts - my shopping is just about done (except for the wife). Temps have gone up quite a bit - pretty pleasant right now for mid-December. My son's itching to play golf tomorrow if he gets his clubs, but it's supposed to be showers with a high of 45 oF....
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by TMo - 12-10-2022, 03:33 PM