The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning on another new week, not that far from another new year, kinda scary how fast time goes. Yesterday was just another rubber stamp day here, temps and gas prices held steady, still no rain. We're going target shooting tomorrow, good chance of rain, but we're going anyway. I need to see if my new gun has been fixed. I sent it to Mossberg about a month ago, they paid for overnight shipping both ways, and had my gun repaired and back to me in less than a week. A lot of companies can learn something from that kind of customer service.

I spent some time yesterday designing a stock for that gun. The price range for a stock on the Internet ranges from $35 to well over $600. I get confused because the cheaper ones look the same as the expensive ones, Icon_rolleyes . So, I thought I'd try to make a wooden stock if I spent that $600 on some new power tools instead. Icon_lol What I do depends on how much energy I have and how much easier it is to just go buy one and then adapt it to my gun, (they also sell "adapters" on the Net), which makes it even more confusing to know what I'm buying.

I know, I'm dreaming, but never give up on your dreams they say....

Have a fun day today, lot's of sports on TV, football, basketball, hockey and ever pickle ball and corn hole. Did not know that the last two are fast becoming national sport events, and I thought both were for older folk.... wrong again... Icon_redface
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-11-2022, 06:44 AM