The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning good people, was going target shooting this morning, but it's kind of damp out right now. I think we might go anyway since the report says there are light rains where we're going and it should be clear by the time we get there. Rains are much heavier here, the entire Phoenix Metro area has an average of about 1/4" which isn't bad for us. Temps are down as well, won't get to 60 anywhere near here, snow up in the high country which is why it's so cold down here.

Tom, I agree, great news for your granddaughter. We wish her the best and for continued success with her treatments.

Not much else going on here, got some house chores to do when I get back. The power company has super off-peak rates in the winter, just a bit over 3 cents a KWH from 10 to 3, and around 28 cents for "peak", from 4 to 7. The rest of the time and weekends are 11 cents. You do not want to do laundry or run the dishwasher in the evening. Summer rates are even higher and no super off-peak rates. Some folks super-cool their house early in the summer so they don't run the A/C during peak hours.

Y'all have a great day, stay warm, stay safe and avoid those big box stores and the Post Office if you can.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-12-2022, 05:57 AM