The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, chilly and damp, got some rain yesterday, stopped early in the morning but still too wet to go target shooting. It rained for a bit in the evening but nothing past midnight so we're going to try to go today. Got a "wellness visit" from BCBS early this morning, normally I've been turning these down even though they come with a $50 debit card, but they beat me into submission this time, plus $50 is good money for a half-hour of my time, I never made that kind of money when I was  working....

Nothing else going on here, have not touched my layout in weeks, I still have some track to lay and bunches of ballast. Need wiring too, only then can I finish my log cabin park.

Have a great day, if it's cold in Phoenix, it has to be super-freezing most everywhere else so stay warm and stay inside. I remember days like this when I was a kid, snowing outside and maybe a cup of hot chocolate with a marshmallow (we couldn't afford whipped cream), but now I'd have to go up to the high country if I want to see snow... no thank you, I'll skip the hot chocolate if I have to.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-13-2022, 06:14 AM