The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

Another day in the freezer. Temperature was 27 when I arrived at the job site this morning. Going up to 39. Tomorrow the weatherman is throwing everything at us including the kitchen sink. We have snow, sleet, freezing rain, and then just plain heavy rain. I don’t mind the snow and sleet. It the driving in freezing rain that bothers me.

Did a few more Christmas decorations last night. I still need to finish the last couple ones for outside.

Apparently over the remainder of the week our house is going to be inundated with packages arriving. The social organization my son helped found has its holiday giving drive going on. He ordered a ton of toys and stuff off Amazon from the donations they collected, and it starts arriving this morning. The program helps families with gifts such as toys and clothing. They also help with holiday meals.

No trains last night.

Today I need to drop my computer to get fixed. It needs to have a fan replaced. After that it will be Christmas decorations and then maybe some trains.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-14-2022, 07:23 AM