The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good chilly morning, yesterday I left for breakfast about 5:40 and there was an abundance of ice on the windshield. Today could be the same, mid 30's now, 56 this afternoon. Gotta be snowing up north for sure. Need to find my skis, probably in the basement... oh yeah, I don't have a basement, have never had a basement nor a pair of skis.... Had galoshes when I was a kid and a sled too, but the snow pack in Phoenix is still zero according to the NWS so none of these things matter since I have no intention of going up to the high country.

Tom, I talked to the waitress at Denny's, she said she remembers when they used to do that, but trays are the thing now days. In a few years you can expect your food to be delivered by robot or drone.... A while back I had dinner at Pat's house. They passed a cell phone around and each person put in their order, paid by credit card. We went to Freddies about fifteen minutes later and Pat picked our order off the shelf. No human contact whatsoever... The sign of the times....

Everyone, take care, I hear there's some devastating weather rolling through the country right now. If it's freezing in the US, I can only imagine what you guys up in Canada are going through.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-15-2022, 06:12 AM