The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, folks

It is 32 heading up to 42. We have the whole grab bag today. Snow, sleet, freezing rain, and rain. Thus far we have had freezing rain, sleet, and some snow flurries.

Almost finished the outside Christmas decorations. I have a couple of lighted reindeer to put out. This year are late finishing decorating, and we did not put up half the decorations. I guess taking the cruise had something to do with it but also both my wife and I coming down with COVID did too. My daughter put up and decorated the tree while we were away. Perhaps we are just passing the tradition on to our kids to do the decorating.

No trains. I got my computer fixed. The fans had been making loud grinding noises for the last few months. I had the fans replaced yesterday and now I barely know the laptop is on.

Since I finally tested negative for COVID I can begin cleaning up and sanitizing where I have been dwelling within the house the past week. I am still on the couch until my wife tests negative.

Don in some ways I don’t mind the new way take out food operates. The other night we knew there was not enough time to cook dinner before my daughter had to go to volleyball practice and my son to a council meeting. We ordered with an app on the phone and paid for it. My daughter picked it up on her way home from work.

I hope everybody has a good day.
Tom
Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver
Ridley Keystone & Mountain Railroad
My Rail Images Gallery

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by tompm - 12-15-2022, 07:17 AM