The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, unbelievable, but it's Friday already, 10 days until Santa squeezes down the chimney. I like Tim Allan's approach on how that happens. It's a pity that they didn't release Santa Clause 4 to the general public. I don't stream, I get over 200 channels in the first place, plus a bunch more with an OTA antenna, why do I need to subscribe to Disney just to see one movie? I'll just wait, next year it'll be on DVD.

Temps right now around 45, it could get up to 60. Seems like a few snowbirds brought their weather with them. I still see folks (men and women) walking around in shorts. Sheesh... It's harsh everywhere right now.

Not sure if my truck will be ready before Christmas. they call me a few times a week and let me know what stage it's in, a really nice thing to keep the customer up to date.

I have some plumbing issues I've been putting off for months, nay, years, I just bought the replacement parts months ago. I need to replace all the bathroom drains, we got one done almost a year ago, so only three more to go.... I may try one today, it's not that hard, it's just getting into the mindset to do it.

Have a good day, stay warm and stay safe, it's rough out there this time of the year, especially with the bad weather right now...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-16-2022, 06:24 AM