The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, ahh, Saturday, suppose to be an easy day. Did sleep in a bit, but I worked on the plumbing and for an old fart, I did well. Change out one drain, two to go. It would have been a lot easier if the original plumber hadn't used epoxy to set the drain in place. It did not stick to the drain, but I had to grind it off the sink before the new seal would fit in place. The first one wasn't like that, apparently there were two guys working in the initial install. I might try one more today, I hope the guy that used putty did that one.

There is a freeze warning in affect this morning, so far this week there have been two days where I had ice on the windshield. Lucky, I'm not going out until they post the mail to the boxes at the Post Office. I may just wait until they close the counter, the parking lot is small and it's chaos.

Gas here is still way over $3.00, the lowest is Sam's Club at $3.28. The highest is up in Black Canyon City at $5.09, one of those, "we're the only one here, so if you need gas, you need us".

Tom, that's insane, "TrainNut" had made a couple of tables with Z scale running inside them. Don't know if he still does any of that, I think the ones he had were for sale, that was back around 15 years ago.

Y'all have a good day, I hope you're not in any of the storm areas. Regardless, stay warm and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-17-2022, 08:05 AM