The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Saturday morning. 
       I have one honey do chore and that is to make home made noodles for her dinner party tomorrow. The Kids think I am the only one that can do it. With my wife's mixer and dough hook it is a very simple chore so lots of time for the train room. 
       Tom (the Fiat guy) have you ever tried a soda pop cake? they are so easy and great tasting. The possibilities are endless too. https://tasty.co/recipe/2-ingredient-soda-pop-cakes
        I like devils food made with root beer. My daughter likes vanilla with cream soda. Anything seems to work. 
        I had my grandson (in law) come in this week and spread the limestone on my driveway. He brought his dad along to do the work and absolutely refused payment. A very nice gesture but it upsets me because I really can't do anything to pay him back so his kids will get a real something special for the holiday. 
        It is cold and dreary here and though I heard the weather forecast I haven't a clue what it is going to do today or in the days to come. I guess if I look out and see rain, it probably means it is raining, snow means it is snowing, or better yet stay inside and don't look out  Icon_e_biggrin 
        Stay safe and healthy 

Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 12-17-2022, 08:42 AM