The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Sunday morning, one week until Christmas. I'm all set, just not sure if everyone else is. Pat (Duffy) is back in the hospital, been there since late Friday. They're suppose to remove another kidney stone this morning. A prayer for a successful procedure would be appreciated.

Temps just around 60 for a while, could rain this morning, pick a number as to the chance, no two forecasts are even close. Gas prices are holding steady, prices in Casa Grande, about 20 miles south off I-10 is around a dollar cheaper than here. It's almost like the oil companies are punishing us for being lowest a few years ago.

I got one more sink drain changed yesterday, one more to go. Maybe today, I'm getting a bit out of sorts with football, I just don't like to see grown men, millionaires to be sure, dancing and jiggling when the actually do what they're getting paid to do. I did watch part of the Minnesota game yesterday, they were getting stomped pretty bad, 0-33 at the half, 14-36 going into the fourth quarter, and won in overtime. Suppose to be the greatest comeback in NFL history.

That's it for now, enjoy the day...
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-18-2022, 06:47 AM