The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning. I was up at 0630 and the noodles are ready to cook.

I worked on the trains again yesterday. I re-motored a PRR Q2 with a can motor.  It was a simple job, everything was the right size for a change. I will begin work oh the decoder tonight and maybe have it running soon. I also renumbered several cars that had the same number. I have been changing road names on a few boxcars that were duplicates and next will be some mill gons. I got a great buy on these P2K cars about 15 years ago when you could still buy kits. I have some old Champ decals that are in need of being used. Some have all ready started to crumble.  

We have a heavy dusting of snow and it is cold and a light breeze. The guessers say a cold week and we could have a white Christmas.  My prediction is we may have a cold day Christmas day or it could be a warm one. I would say 50% chance of rain or snow with a high temp. between 15 and 90 degrees. 

Not a problem with the cake Tom. I found it on face book and we have tried a lot of combinations but we don't make them that often so it is a real treat when we do. 

Stay safe and healthy
         Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 12-18-2022, 08:44 AM