The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, good morning.....rise and shine. Kinda hard to do that when it's in the mid to high 30's. Otherwise not much change in the weather, mid-30's to high 60's for a while.

Gas is down about ten cents, Costco $3.19 about two miles from my house. Lowest price in the state is in Eloy, just north of Tucson off I-10 at $2.65, lowest in Phoenix is Costco at $2.98, obviously they have regional pricing... If they can sell at the lower price in one station, they can sell it at that price a few miles away, but they don't. Still quite a few over $4.00, up to $4.70. How can you compete and expect to see gas when the guy down the street is a dollar cheaper?

Just relaxed yesterday, watched some football and started watching some Christmas Movies. I'm going to skip some that I know every word and every scene, but some are tradition. I started to watch, "A Christmas Carol", the one with Scrooge made back in 1931. I'll watch the 1951 version with Alastair Sim in B/W. I can never get tired of watching that one.

They're talking about a big storm coming right before Christmas that can screw up a lot of travel plans, I hope no one here is caught in it, so have a safe week and stay warm as well....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-19-2022, 06:20 AM