The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Big Grin 
Good Evening
       I actually left the house today to visit an old friend. We haven't seen each other for 5 years he really lives so far away, about a mile and a half  Icon_e_biggrin.
He just spent 12 days in the hospital but looks good and says he feels good. We worked together at the hydropower plant for 11 years. 

I took the time to plant some telephone poles on the layout last night. I cut the square piece of "ground" off the bottom and drill a hole in the shaft for a short piece of copper wire. I glue it in with CA then drill a like hole in the layout where I want them. The copper wire allows them to bend without breaking if I bump one. 

I also added some weight to a couple of covered hoppers and used the axle tuner on them. 

It was cold today with some flurries si I just took it real easy and enjoyed staying warm.  

I turn over another year tomorrow as I begin the journey around the sun for another time. So far 79 trips. Thats a lot of miles.  Icon_e_biggrin

Cheers
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 12-19-2022, 07:50 PM