The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, kinda chilly out, high-30's right now. Christmas day looks like it'll get up into the low 70's, nice if Santa gave you a new bike or scooter to ride around the neightborhood.

Filled up at Costco yesterday at $3.19, this morning it's $3.09.

Pat is still in the hospital, but could get out today. They were suppose to remove a stone and possibly break up a few more, but he was still in the OR or recovery late yesterday so we're not sure what's going on.

That's it for now, going to stop at the Post Office before they open. Just need to check my mailbox and mail some bills, it should be a madhouse after they open the counter. Three very long lines, counter service, self service kiosk and package pickup. In previous years about now, I couldn't even find a parking space and it took ten minutes just to drive through the parking lot to get out.

Have a pleasant day today and stay away from those storms. We've had some below zero reading up around the Grand Canyon the past few days, so I can imagine what it's like elsewhere.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-20-2022, 06:13 AM