The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
For the first time in a while, gas below $3 - $2.97 at the Wawa this morning.

Been a hectic few days. My son, his pregnant wife and their two dogs made the trip up from Texas. My wife was on edge for the last two days - felt like our mutt was going to get tag-teamed by the two visiting dogs. Her angst was getting to the point of being a real problem, so the kids decided to take the dogs with them to Pittsburgh until Friday. My wife's a different person without the dog drama - hoping it won't re-flare when they return.

The kids have been staying in our basement with the dogs next to my office - no model railroading as a result. Might get a few chances to add some more distant trees if I'm lucky.

Dental cleaning this morning - found a cavity underneath an old filling requiring a crown. Fun times ahead.

Christmas shopping's finished - about to wrap what I bought.

In case I don't get back to this forum, I hope the holidays bring cheer and the opportunity to be with the people you care about. I'm thankful for having lucked into Big Blue this year - that's been a real gift.
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by TMo - 12-20-2022, 06:53 PM