The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I feel badly for those in the storm area. They're saying that folks are busy getting out of town here before they shut down air traffic going to those areas. Others are just aborting, staying home here where it'll be in the low to mid 70's next week, rather then Christmas with your family and freeze your butts off. Tough choice.

Gas pricing here is still confusing, well below $3.00 along I-10 between Phoenix and Tucson, well over $3.00 in the Phoenix area. Folks here are complaining, but the oil companies do as they wish.

My truck is still in the paint shop, they're doing "cut-in", painting areas that won't be seen and body parts, then prime and paint the whole right side. I asked if I'll get it back by Christmas, "Nope", how about this year, "Maybe" she says....

Pat is home, I picked him up yesterday afternoon, he's doing well but will need to go back for another procedure sometime soon. It may be a while before we see a new "Flatt Bear" strip, but I don't blame him.

That's it for now, take care, especially those of you in bad weather situations.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-21-2022, 06:19 AM