The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good Morning. 
At 9 AM it is -2°  with a wind chill of-18° in snowy Unity township. It looks like not much of an increase in the warmth today. We had a record low yesterday of -6.
My son lost power twice, yesterday dew to some idiot driving too fast and removing a pole with his vehicle causing 2800 folks to lose power for 6 hours and again this morning (reason unknown). He just ordered a generator that will be here next Saturday, something I tried to have him get 2 years ago.  Icon_e_biggrin

It is too cold to even go get the emptied trash can but If it is still there it can wait.  Even the snow dog doesn't stay out long.  

They say it will warm to 80 by next week end so there will be time for a little more outside work.  

I put my stock train away and I think I will put the Zephyr on the layout until the new year, I will tuck as many trains as I can on the Horn Switch siding and team tracks so the little ones can run a train when they come. Their attention span isn't long but they like to run a train and I have the top voltage cut back so they don't race them. 

I don't have many pictures from these days in the past because I didn't railfan much over Christmas in previous years. 

Merry Christmas from the gang here at Wilderson     
Charlie

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by Charlie B - 12-24-2022, 09:15 AM