The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Home stretch is here. Got the last presents wrapped and stuff consolidated for tonight. Got my son's two dogs down here in my office while I run the Apollo. Found one of the locos in that consist is just getting pulled around the layout. No motor activity, no lights. Put her on the bench for troubleshooting at some point soon. Ended up taking all of next week off to be the dog enforcer - basically keeping mine away from the other two. I may get some layout time in.

I hope everyone enjoys Christmas. Sounds like my wife and I will be going to 9 PM mass tonight, which is always a nice way to start things off. My father-in-law was going to spend the night tonight but came down with COVID - he's quarantined in his "Independent Living" facility until the 27th. Ham and turkey tomorrow afternoon.

Got back into my truck this morning at 9:30 after an hour-long hike with my dog. Temperature was 6 oF, which explains why my ungloved hands were quite cold - gloves were a stupid thing to forget. Merry Christmas everyone!
Check out my "Rainbows in the Gorge" website: http://morristhemoosetm.wixsite.com/rainbows

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by TMo - 12-24-2022, 01:08 PM