The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning all, I hope everyone had a nice Christmas in spite of the weather. We here struggled through 74°. although it was a bait nippy in the morning. Our church sill won't have a new A/C unit until spring so Christmas mass was only about a half-hour including a two-minute sermon. Another nice day today, then almost 100% chance of rain on Wednesday and temps below 60 later in the week.

When Santa came yesterday, he did something to my coffeemaker, I asked for a new one and he must have thought I meant to destroy the old one so this morning I see nothing but steam squirting out of the sides so I'm stuck without coffee until Brenda's opens. I've fixed it before but this time it is really blocked so off to Walmart and deal with the return crowd taking up all the parking spaces. They usually open up a fire door and keep the return line outdoors.

Got a 3-D steam engine wooden puzzle from Santa that has a windup spring motor. Not sure it's to any scale but says that it's almost 16" long, so it's closer to G scale than anything. 290 pieces should take a few weeks to assemble. After all, it is a puzzle.

Take care, enjoy your day, most services including banks and the Post Office are closed today, just be careful out there....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-26-2022, 06:23 AM