The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everyone, today should be nice until this evening when the rain starts. We will still be in the 70's today, tomorrow though, the high 50's with almost a 100% chance of rain. "Almost" always leaves them an out if it doesn't rain.

Went to Walmart around 7:00 in the morning yesterday, There was a fish feeding frenzy around the 50% off shelves. I saw one couple had two carts full of Christmas lights, there were even cases of them on the rack below the cart. I'm guessing that we might see them on eBay in a few months. One woman had her cart full of huge Teddy Bears. They even had some candy there but not for long. I kind of joked that they'd have the Valentine candy out by now, and no joke, there it was right where the Christmas candy used to be. Anyway, must be a lot of folks got coffeemakers for Christmas. Last week they had tons of them, yesterday my choices were slim but I was desperate, so at least I have coffee this morning.

Charlie, I'd have opted for the $182.74 bottle, should be about the size of a 55-gallon drum and would tuck neatly in the bottom shelf of your fridge.

Pat and I are heading out to do some target shooting this morning before the rain comes. We will be staying in for the rest of the week if the rain forecasts are accurate.  I hope you all in the storm region are safe and well taken care of, it's been over 70 years since I've lived through a major snow storm, so I wish you guys the best.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-27-2022, 06:02 AM