The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning everybody, 'tis raining out and one forecast shows 100% chance after it started raining. The county rain gauge map shows rain to the far north and west, but none here even though it looks like it's been raining quite a while. And these guys get big bucks for doing what they're doing. They screwed up big time yesterday, we went target shooting, it was overcast with 100mph winds and sub-zero temps. Nope Well, it felt that way. We shot for a bit over an hour and really couldn't take it anymore.

I got a call from the body shop, my truck is all done except for one piece of door trim and they have no idea when that'll be in. I'm not sure that the insurance company will be happy to hear that since it's costing them about $50 a day for my rental. I'm certainly not happy either. I'm going to check and see if I can have the truck back and put the trim on whenever it gets here.

Brutal weather up north for you guys, I wish you all the best. Stay warm, stay home and stay safe.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-28-2022, 06:07 AM