The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Greetings, gang.

Cloudy and 24 headed for still cloudy and 33. At least it's above freezing and the snow melt should continue.

Quiet day yesterday. Quick trip to the doctor for an ongoing minor problem. Quiet again today.

Several years ago (maybe 5?) the city upgraded all the street lights to LED. Spent many thousands of dollars to do so. The new street light by my house is blinking off and on and will probably eventually fail. I've lived in this house for over 40 years and this is the first street light I can recall that has failed. Maybe the city should have just left the lights alone and replace them as needed rather than all at once.

In another old man grumble my cell phone has started sending me links to youtube videos. A search of the internet gave me the solution. Seems the phone mysteriously turned on the switch that sends me notifications of new youtube videos. Interestingly enough the videos appeared to be similar to a couple of videos that I had looked at on a news site earlier in the day.

Todd - I have the same problem when my kids visit. It seems they spend as much time visiting with friends as they do with me.

All stay safe.
Life is simple - Eat, Drink, Play with trains

Occupation: Professional Old Guy (The government pays me to be old.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by FiatFan - 12-30-2022, 06:59 AM