The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, a bit late this morning but I had a few things to do. Had a Harbor Freight coupon for 25% off, but it excluded all of their popular brands and other things like jacks and storage. I've been wanted a pressure washer and by golly, it wasn't on the exception list, so there I go, $67 for a 1750psi washer. I also bought a bandsaw with a 10% off coupon the other day. These are among things I either sold or gave away when we were moving one time. I still have a few more tools I need to replace but I have my eye on those elsewhere.

Not too chilly out, mid-50's heading to the mid-60's. We did have about 1/4" of rain this morning with a really good chance of rain on New Years Day.

I'm waiting for on piece of door trim to get my truck back and they won't let me take it as-is since they say the window will leak without it. The part is somewhere between here and the Honda warehouse. Maybe today, maybe next week, they will not commit....

Take care, have a great day.
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 12-30-2022, 10:13 AM