The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!!
Good morning, we're freezing here, temps in the mid to high 50's and 100% chance of rain this morning. No risk in that forecast since it's already raining. We're starting the year off nicely, but we're still really short on water storage.

Not much else going on, I'm slowly making progress on my wooden engine project, I finished step eight, only 39 more to go. It's not easy sometimes since nothing is glued and some parts tend to fall off some of the sub assemblies. I suspect that I'm not the only one with this issues and the instruction book does not give any tips how to avoid this. To be sure, even some of the drawings are confusing, does sub assembly A3 go into part B2 this way or that? And if you get it wrong, somewhere down the line, disassembly. Oh, there is one tip: "if break part, bring glue"

Heading to breakfast, then nothing scheduled for today. Maybe pick up my truck if the final part shows up.

Take care, stay safe and if you're going back to work today, smile, Pat took two weeks off and I guess you get out of the groove when you're gone that long....
Don (ezdays) Day
Board administrator and
founder of the CANYON STATE RAILROAD

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hobo Camp Fire Is going well #IX.. Stop In!!! - by ezdays - 01-03-2023, 06:09 AM